Tournament Date: TBD
Players must be 16 years of age by day of the Tournament and parents must sign waiver for any player under 18 years of age.
When registration have been received, the Team Contact will receive an email with a LINK to the team payment site.
Registration Deadline is March 24, 2024.
Any Registrations not complete with sizes will have random sizes assigned.
Please read the Kickin for a Cause 2024 Tournament rules below in addition to the rules of play.
- Teams will receive one shirt per registered player (12) and one (1) extra shirt for one alternate player, for a total of 13 shirts.
- Players will sign the official Team waiver upon arrival at the Tournament and no one other than those on the official Team waiver may play.
- Each team is allowed 12 players and may use those members in any combination (according to the official rules) during the tournament.
- Each team may bring in one (1) alternate player to relieve one (1) player who will then leave the tournament. The alternate must sign the official Alternate waiver at the registration desk and declare as an alternate before taking the field.
- Once the alternate is in place, any other players who leave the tournament may not be replaced and the team will be required to play short to continue.
Any team substituting players not on the on the official Team waiver or official Alternate waiver will be disqualified and eliminated from the Tournament.